| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in April is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 40.6mm (1.6in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 4 days.
- In April the blue above Harare is slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:56 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:42.
- There are approximately 3:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: