| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in August is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water accrues across on average 0 days.
- In August the skies in Harare are sunny having an average of a considerable 9:23 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 2:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: