| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in December is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy with rain every now and then. Around 170.4mm (6.7in) of water accrues across on average 14 days.
- The blue above Harare is fair with on balance a moderate 5:50 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in December Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: