| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in February is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 144.3mm (5.7in) of H2O falls during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Harare is fair having on average a moderate 5:50 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: