| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in January is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in January is wettish with rain once in a while. Around 191.4mm (7.5in) of H2O is laid down during an average of 15 days.
- In January the heavens above Harare are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:03.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: