| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in July is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 1.8mm (0.1in) of water is laid down during an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Harare are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:48 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:09.
- There are approximately 2:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: