| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in June is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2.2mm (0.1in) of H2O tumbles during on average 1 day.
- In June the heavens above Harare are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:07 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 2:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in June Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: