| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in March is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 95.7mm (3.8in) of water precipitates across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Harare is fine having on balance a measurable 6:54 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Harare, Zimbabwe
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: