| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in May is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of H2O tumbles during on average 2 days.
- In May the heavens above Harare are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:36 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:16.
- There are approximately 2:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Harare, Zimbabwe
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: