| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in November is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain at times. Circa 101.2mm (4in) of liquid descends during an average of 10 days.
- In November the skies in Harare are fine having on average a detectable 6:40 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52% of daylight hours and cloudy 48% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: