| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harare in October is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 36.8mm (1.4in) of water is transfered during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Harare are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:05 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harare October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Harare: